Montachusett Home Care Corp., a growing full social service agency serving the elderly and the disabled, has an opening for a part-time Case Aide!
Case Aide position is designed to assist Case Managers with all aspects of client services to insure that client needs are addressed well and promptly. The job responsibilities include:
- Responding to calls from clients, caregivers, vendors and other service agencies, and attending to the issue or questions raised by the call. Responses may include making calls to resolve a problem, conveying a message, etc, to notify the staff involved and documenting actions in the SAMS record;
- Scheduling services with vendors; providing follow-up to changes or problems with vendor scheduling issues;
- Assisting casework staff with data entry into the SIMS/SAMS system. Some tasks may include authorizing services, transferring clients, closing cases, etc.;
- Scheduling appointments for new applicants, for enrollment into services;
- Assisting when needed with: copying, typing, faxing; setting up case records; setting up welcome packets and intake assessment packets;
- The Case Aide shall perform other related duties as assigned.
An associate’s degree in human services or a related field is preferred. Experience or training in the delivery of social services and knowledge of basic medical and social service delivery systems is preferred. A valid driver’s license and a legally insured and registered motor vehicle are required. (A copy of current license and registration will be on file in the personnel record.)
Please send resume to HR@mhcc-1.org
MHCC offers a family friendly work environment. Older workers, minorities, and Spanish speaking individuals are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE