GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Case Management Program Manager has overall responsibility, accountability and leadership and direction of their assigned programs. The Program Manager implements the delivery of the overall case management for all MHCC Programs. Program supervisors directly report to the Program Manager.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Keep informed of and comply with all applicable program standards.
2. Ensure that all program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
3. Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and identify areas for improvement.
4. With Supervisor, set program priorities.
5. Keep informed of program budget and monitor program spending.
6. Monitor progress towards goals, and track data, information and activities.
7. Submit reports to management and funders as requested.
8. Assess both individual and team strengths and identify areas for improvement.
9. Supervise program supervisors and provide direction, feedback and ongoing evaluation of performance.
10. Provide regular timely feedback in an open and direct manner to all staff.
11. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
12. Serve as a resource to all MHCC staff.
13. Communicate agency goals, expectations and decisions to staff in a clear, positive manner.
14. Develop and maintain positive relationships with community partners.
15. Develop and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with other MHCC programs and encourage interdisciplinary case management.
16. Accept any and all other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: A Master’s Degree in Social Work and an LCSW is strongly preferred; however a Bachelor’s Degree and five years of related experience in Human Services may be substituted. Experience in Case Management and at least 2 years of Management or Supervisory experience is required. If not LCSW, a Current Social Work license (LSW) required. Demonstrated planning, program development and management skills are required. Exceptional interpersonal skills including establishing and maintaining professional relationships with supervisees, consumers, family members, co-workers and community professionals. Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance program and organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have the ability:
- To independently organize work and meet deadlines
- To multi-task in a busy environment
- To manage constant change with a positive attitude
- To articulate program needs and goals and make public presentations
- To positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- To maintain confidentiality
A valid driver’s license and a legally insured and registered motor vehicle are required. (A copy of current license and registration will be on file in the personnel record.)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing which permits communication with supervisor, co-workers, consumers, community professionals, and general public. Ability to talk on a phone, stand, walk, sit, and travel in the community. Ability to travel throughout service area in private vehicle under all weather conditions including snow. Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing. Sufficient vision which permits production and review of a wide variety of materials, written correspondence, reports and related electronic and paper communication. Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 20 pounds. Ability to read and analyze data. Ability to exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
The above Essential Functions may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodation. This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and requirements for the position. Other functions may be added at any time.
Send resume to HR@mhcc-1.org