Your time is a gift. Give it to someone who will cherish every minute.
Volunteers of all ages are needed to assist elders 60 years and older as well as younger disabled individuals.
If you have a general knowledge of household budgeting and money management, we have elders who need you to visit once a month and assist with paying bills and properly maintaining their check register. Volunteers do not sign checks or manage any other financial assets.
The benefits of volunteering include:
- Knowing you help an individual be able to live independently at home
- Sharing skills and talents
- Making a valuable contribution to your community
- Training and support is provided.
- Your schedule matters and we aim to connect you with someone in or near your community